Driver tail light from a Sebring sedan 2007 in a Sebring Convertible 2008

Does a driver tail light from a Sebring sedan 2007 fit in a Sebring Convertible 2008?
I’m looking to replace the tail light but I wan to know if the part are going to fit in my car [Sebring Convertible 2008]

I doubt it. Rockauto lists different part numbers for the sedan vs. the convertible for 2008.

Yes it will.

2007 Sebring

2008 Sebring

Tester

A quick look at the listings at RockAuto.com says no.

1 Like

The 2007 sedan part is the same number as the 2008 sedan part, which is a different number than the 2008 convertible part.

2 Likes

I don;t see where Rockauto designates if it’s a sedan or convertible?

They just list Sebring?

Tester

There was apparently no convertible in 2007. Look at the 2008 listing.

The 2008 parts are listed as sedan or convertible, must not have been a 2007 convertible, so they’re all for the sedan.

Hollander interchange lists the convertible tail light as being a different part
Capture

The Sebring Sedan and convertible were different cars with different chassis. One was a Mitsubishi platform, the other a Chrysler.

2 Likes

That was true for the two earlier generation. I don’t think it was for this one.

Edit - nope, see below. Always the same.

Sedan and convertible were always built on the same platform; JA/JX and JR, the coupe was built by Mitsubishi/Diamond Star Motors.

1 Like

You are right, my memory was confused between the coupe and convertible. The coupe and sedan even had different 2.4L engines.