Does anyone know what this is called and where I can buy one?

The “Red Solo Cup” ? you can get them almost anywhere.

Or are you asking about the specialty bolt with a nut and washer in your hand?

If we knew what it was off of, and what it held, we might have a better idea.


It’s a battery terminal T-bolt. A few different car makes use the same or similar bolt. Ford doesn’t sell it separately. They make you buy a complete cable assembly. Luckily, Dorman makes a replacement. Should be available at any auto parts store that sells Dorman products (Advance, O’reilly, Autozone)


Pep Boys too. I found they have a better assortment in the store than other chain stores in my area.