Do not click! Flagged post removed by staff

The moderators , and there are three are the only ones who can delete a thread or post.

2 Likes

A thermal imaging camera will give you much more information than an IR thermometer like the one referenced in the original post. At least the cameras are being used more in place of the thermometers in the auto industry these days. The price is also higher, but you get so much more info, especially with the better models. Maybe Harbor Freight will come out with a cheapo DIY model soon that we canā€™t talk about here.

2 Likes

Heh heh. I thought it was quite comical when Subject A and Subject B went a few rounds. I think folks need to lighten up a little. Canā€™t have a little joking once in a while? Pretty sad.

Nope. Everyone has to be as serious as Sam the Eagle.

Yes, a buddy of mine has a FLIR camera. Really great tool. Just need to wait a touch until the price come down! Maybe not H-F downā€¦

You should have posted this on Sept 19 - International Talk Like a Pirate Day. :skull_and_crossbones::crossed_swords: Arrrr!

I had no idea what that sentence meant . But thanks to Google I now know it was a Muppet character .

Well, is a Muppet. I donā€™t think they retire any of them. Samā€™s a lot of fun. A totally serious character like Sam is a great foil for the usually ridiculous Muppets.

Well whatever. Too late now. I spent my $20 at the lumber yard. I have lumberphobia-fear of running out of lumber. Iā€™ll just have to wait till payday.

Iā€™m more like Eddie the Eagle, the English Olympic ski Jumper.

I wonder if he took himself seriously.

Iā€™ve used the same tool to test the difference between heat pump duct and return.

Sorry. He who dies with the most toys is still dead LOL.

4 Likes

Forums attract spam. If it looks like spam, smells like spam, and tastes like spam I just ignore it. No big deal.

I was afraid to post this post.

Apparently, Iā€™m one of those guys that peopleā€™s mothers say to avoid!

My first post was flagged and removed by staff! Just in time, too, I might addā€¦ before somebody got hurt or put their eye out. :face_with_monocle:

Lucky for me that Iā€™m retired. That ugly post left a permanent stain on my record! ā€œPost flagged and removed by staff!ā€ it reads! :grimacing:

Iā€™d never be able to work in this town again!
CSA
:palm_tree::sunglasses::palm_tree:

Itā€™s not so bad. Not like a felony or anything or getting sent to county jail where the inmates complain about always having to eat catered chicken.

ā€¦Or being limited to just 18 hours a day for ESPN.

I have noticed that not even the neighborā€™s dog will play with me now, although I did tie a bone around my neck!
CSA

I guess I can understand. When I was a little kid we had a senior citizen neighbor who was a very nice straight arrow guy. One afternoon he came over to talk to my mother just beside himself he felt so bad. The crime you ask? He had gotten a 50 cent parking ticket downtown. He had never in his life violated any ordinance or law and at 70 or so, it was his first offense. What could my mom say? He was a criminal now but she just tried to smooth his feathers out a little with compassion. He felt so ashamed, I can still see him almost 70 years ago. Kinda like Mr. Wilson on Dennis the Menace but elderly. I feel your pain and shame.

Bing, thanks! Iā€™m Okay now. Iā€™ve put things in proper perspectiveā€¦

My biggest worries in life are going to the kitchen for more Merlot :wine_glass: and picking up my neighbor (no, a different one) to get to the golf course by 10:00 for Monday Seniorsā€™ Fun League. :golf:Fore!
CSA

Hell of a weekend I had, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb6xwwaSOdk

Good tuneā€¦ Reminds me of when I was a manager at a Mazda dealer and one of my employees, who was supposed to open up, was late. Fortunately I was there promptly. He called and said, "Boss, Iā€™m going to be a little late. Iā€™ve got car problems." I said, ā€œJerry, what kind of problems can you have in July?ā€ He said, " I canā€™t find it!"

Another time he called and said heā€™d be a little late. When I asked why, he said, ā€œWhen I woke up I was in Chicago!ā€

I donā€™t imagine itā€™s any easier to find good employees now.
CSA

1 Like