Do I really need new computer?

Here is another Honda P1607 code car,perhaps it is commom

http://community.cartalk.com/posts/list/2134953.page

The limp mode seem obvious to me as well.

Look At My Post In a Teachable Spirit. It is not condescending to tell some one to calm down when they are not calm.

You’re welcome. Please let us know how things turn out. If you want to see how condensending oldschool is see the thread about “by-passing GM pass-lock”. It’s amazing how it turned into a personal attack on me.

I agree start with the basics.

That's not a good sign.  I agree with suggestions of making sure there is not a voltage drop (from corrosion or lose connection or whatever) outside the computer.  I don't know about Hondas, but the GM computers that developed this problem (late 80's/early 90s) the solder traces on inside the computer would crack!  It was too old to diagnose the fault itself but would set random codes for other faults.  Technically, the computer could be opened and these could be resoldered, my friend did this to save a few bucks and it worked for a while.  But if a junkyard computer's like $150, that's what I would do, just replace it.  Also, you can try waiting it out -- you could have your "bad" solder joints connect up fine once it warms up and everything expands a few fractions of an inch.

Make it four.