Damage Caused by Spin-Out

If there’s a loan on the vehicle, it has full coverage insurance.

If the vehicle is paid for, and depending on the age, it may just have liability insurance. Which doesn’t cover this type of event.

Tester

Looks like you need to shop around for wheels, $4200 for new OEM wheels is extravagant and the estimate states that this is an “option”.

If you have OEM wheels you might be able to find used reconditioned wheels to replace the damaged wheels. How many wheels are bent?

1 Like

$5200 of your quote is for replacing all your wheels and tires. That is ridiculous, 2 used wheels and 2 new tires will be just fine.

3 Likes

$1000 a piece for wheels? Yeah, not necessary.

I only saw one bent wheel, but he said there were 3. Still, I’d be perfectly fine with used wheels.

That’s what I was thinking…

And you still have not answered the insurance question or if you have moved this to a different shop .

Still am waiting to hear back from the insurance.

Waiting to hear what ? If you have full coverage or if they are going to cover the damage minus your deductible . I am beginning to think you need a relative or friend to help you because if this takes to long the place that has it might start storing charges .

Amazing what little human skill you need to drive. Breathe? Money? That’s about it.
So many YouTube videos of car crashes.