@ok4450, I’m going to have cataract surgery next week on my left eye and in two weeks for the right. I have opted for the multi-focal IOC (inter occular lens) instead of the monofocal but now I hearing that in about 20% of the surgeries, they don’t work as advertised and the doctor did not tell me that the multi-focal do not focus the same way as the traditional lens or the mono-focal. Your brain has to learn how to focus a different way. I’m starting to have second thoughts. I can back out up to Monday when the lens will be ordered.
keith
50
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| What exactly holds a drive shaft into a FWD transmission, and how to properly reinstall? | 57 | 1005 | May 20, 2025 | |
| Trying to remove CV shaft. Part remains stuck in the transmission | 21 | 37203 | June 30, 2020 | |
| Constant Velocity Joint on a 1990 Geo Prizm | 19 | 2768 | November 26, 2012 | |
| 2003 blazer question | 24 | 1900 | April 13, 2023 | |
| 2011 Honda CR-V - CV issues after just 8 years | 63 | 9904 | June 25, 2019 |