Corolla repair

I have a corolla 2008 , it has 15500 miles what kind of services necessary to do ?

Step one, find the owner’s manual.
Step two, read it.
Step three, do what it says.

With very few exceptions all you need do is listed in the owner’s manual and everything needed is listed there.

The one regular exception IMO is a change of transmission fluid if you have an automatic transmission. I suggest changing it about every 40, 000 to 50,000 miles. Change means drain the fluid, remove the pan, clean the filter and refill with the recommended fluid.

The stuff not to do, are all the flushes etc that are not listed in the owner’s manual but are recommended by dealers and quick change places.

There are exceptions to the above, but they are rare.

If you don’t have the owner’s manual, I recommend searching on-line for one.

I suspect at 15,000 you will need oil, oil filter, and maybe air filter changed.  

Be sure the recommended fluids are used.

Avoid quick oil change places due to poor quality of work and pushing of unneeded services, and dealers due to high prices.

An independent mechanic is almost always the best bet.

No matter who does it, should also look over the car quickly to notice possible problems you might miss.

Be very suspect of anyone who wants to do something not listed in the owner’s manual.

Whatever is recommended in your owners manual. Keep in mind some things go by time as well as miles. If you don’t have a manual, I suggest getting one. You may also find that some of the larger parts chains can print out some scheduled services.

If reaching over to the glove compartment, taking out the Owner’s Manual, and reading the 15k Maintenance List contained therein is too arduous, you can view your 15k Maintenance List at this link:

http://smg.toyotapartsandservice.com/guides.php?xv=0&xy=0&xint_id=0&v=6&y=2008&int_id=3

And, if you bookmark that link, you can use it again at 30k, 60k, 90k, etc.
Or, you can post the question again at each service interval, so that we can do your work for you.
;-))

Seriously, however, what do people think is contained in an Owner’s Manual since so few ever open it in order to find out?