Civic 2001 "PO335 Crankshaft Position Sensor A circuit" error code

33k Civic 2001 “PO335 Crankshaft Position Sensor A circuit” error code

My Civic 2001 LX (non vtec 1.7) threw an error code today. It was, "PO335 Crankshaft Position Sensor A circuit" error code. It was raining a lot today, and this is the first day that it did it. I have never had this problem before. When the error code came on the engine automatically lost power. I couldn't get the car over 3000 rpm. Then it stalled in an intersection. Now it won't start period. It only has 33k on the clock.

The timing belt was done about two months previous, but i haven't had one problem until today, when it was raining.

People have already commented on this: http://community.cartalk.com/discussion/2280876/33k-civic-2001-po335-crankshaft-position-sensor-a-circuit-error-code#Item_5

If you can’t find your threads, just click on your own username and go to “Discussions”

Still looking for some more opinions
Thank you though

What is it that you want to hear?

If you’d like your question to return to near the top again just go to your original thread and reply to it by saying anything - even if its just typing the word “bump.”

Otherwise the same stuff just keeps getting done over again in another spot. All the info starts to get fragmented across different threads - and in the end it means that its harder for people to give you informed ideas.

Since the error code states that the circuit to the sensor has a problem and needs to be checked there really isn’t much more to say than what the other posters already stated. You need to check the connection to the sensor.