Car Won't start Please Helpppppppp

Hi…

My car sometimes does not start in morning. I took it to mechanic, he changed the battery. That day it was fine but again it did not started next morning. It jump starts. Then the mechanic changed the coolant temperature sensor But again it does not start in morning once it is jump started it runs fine for whole day.

Please helpp.

Are you saying your new battery won’t start the engine, but when someone hooks up another battery the engine starts?

What, exactly, happens when you turn the key to START? Does the starter work? Does the engine sound like it’s trying to start, or do you get nothing at all?

I think someone needs to investigate the battery cable connections, including the ground connections.

IOs the mechanic testing any of these things, or just replacing them in the hope something will work?

Yes it does not start with my battery. The mechanics are changing parts but it is not helping. When i turn the key on the engine cranks but it does not start… i dont know why it starts with another battery.

he changed the battery. That day it was fine but again it did not started next morning. Did anyone charge the battery, they often need a good charge and driving home from the store is not always enough.

I would also suggest checking BOTH ends of each battery cable making sure they are clean and tight.