Car vibration

I have a 2007 Toyota Camry and put new tires on it recently with a wheel balance. When I am traveling at 60 - 65mph I feel I slight vibration of the car coming from the right side. I took it back to where I got the tires, they re-balanced and the vibration still occurs. What could be the problem? Shocks worn on a 2007 ca? Something else?

Any advice is appreciated, I don’t want to wear out a new set of tires.

Thanks.

Ok, basic troubleshooting 101:  Have the tires rotated and see if the vibration migrates to the new location of the tire, if it does, have them replace the tire.  It wouldn't be the first time a defective item made it to the customer.  If it doesn't, you may have a small suspension problem on that corner of the car. and more troubleshooting is in order.

I agree that tire rotation is the first step to determining the cause of the problem. And if you eventually suspect a faulty tire, you can even rotate in the spare to verify your theory.

thanks for the quick response.

You can also find a shop that has road force balancing capability. That type of machine spin balances the wheel with simulated road force applied via a spinning drum pressed against the tread. It’s detect defects and/or balance variations that normal spin balancing will not.