Can't find info on interior dimensions for a Hummer H3. I prefer a 2012. Anyone with guidance?

I’m interested in the size of the interior. I need lots of leg room and hip room and head room. My Tahoe fits the bill but I’m loving the look for the Hummer…

The Hummer H3 was discontinued in 2010. Check this out:

Just click on “Interior.”

If I wanted to know if I fit in a certain type of used car I would look at web sites such as Auto Trader and go test drive one. Or does that make to much sense.

ummm, I think it makes more sense to know the dimensions rather than waste my time going to look at a vehicle that may be crowded. Especially since just about every other manufacture offers the info just for the convenience of the customer.

This manufacturer no longer exists…

ummm, I think it makes more sense to know the dimensions rather than waste my time going to look at a vehicle that may be crowded

And I find it just the opposite. Published dimensions are different then actual usable dimensions.

This manufacturer no longer exists...

Yes they do. The H2 and H3 were made by GM. The H2 was based on the Suburban platform…while the H3 was based on the Chevy Colorado.

But GM isn’t going to worry about supplying dimensions for defunct brands (not that the info is hard to find on the web). The OP said “Especially since just about every other manufacture offers the info just for the convenience of the customer.” GM has no Hummer customers, just used car customers and parts customers. There’s no ‘Hummer’ to do things ‘for the convenience of the customer’.

Dimensions on paper or not , it’s ALWAYS best to see it in person.

Dad took his 1955 Epiphone upright bass violin with him to the car lot. MANY could fit it on paper but could dad…now 86, get it in there himself ?
The salesman got the point , IN HIS FACE…no easy fit, no sale. ( bought the 2007 Ford Focus ‘5’ door )

Here are the basic dimensions of the 2009 H3. If it looks promising, I’m sure you will want to find one and test drive it.

…Thanks for the civil answer, much appreciated.

Compared to your 1998 Tahoe (From one of your previous posts) the H3 has about the same head and leg room (more but not by very much) with less hip and shoulder room.

Unless you have a specific dimensional need (like you need to haul 4’X8’ plywood), you’ll get a lot better FEEL for “spaciousness” by experiencing it vs obtaining measurement. The fact that a Hummer is so damned angular suggests that it may “feel” bigger than it actually is; I.E. no steeply-raked windshield making you feel claustrophobic.

I am very long legged for my height ( I once was 6’ 3" ) and published dimensions do not tell me how I will fit in a car. For example Chevy Suburbans and pickups are horrible for me. The floors and pedals are too high and force my knees in the air. I want to sit far back and up high and GMs seat tracks drop too steeply as they move back. Even their tractor trailers were uncomfortablr, You can order what kind of air seat you want to put in them but after I got one adjusted right I had to bend over to see out the windshield. When it rained it was worse because their wipers didn’t go to the top of the windshield.
I have driven every make of GM car and the only one that was comfortable for me was a Saturn Ion of all things, Probably because it was an Opel design.

I am very long legged for my height ( I once was 6' 3" ) and published dimensions do not tell me how I will fit in a car. For example Chevy Suburbans and pickups are horrible for me.

I’m also tall (6’3) with long legs…the WORSE car for comfort I ever drove was a Dodge Omni. In order for my knees not to hit the steering wheel every time I pressed on the brake pedal or clutched…I had to have the seat all the way back. But with the seat all the way back and my back resting on the seat-back I was about 6" short of reaching the steering wheel. Chrysler must have had Fred Flintstone design the ergonomics of that car.

Thats funny Mike, I am not only long legged but long armed as well. My armspan well exceeds my height and I owned a couple of Plymouth Horizons and they were comfortable for me. I was driving the first Horizon and a salesman brought over a used Oldsmobile 98 for me to try and it didn’t have enough legroom for me to drive.