Why this car show records until 2012

Hi, I want to buy this Hummer H3 2007 with 75K for $16,503,
But autocheck shows an absolete information.

Here is the car

http://www.autocentersnissan.com/used/HUMMER/2007-HUMMER-H3+SUV-df493b500a0a00020b2a5208a86039d3.htm

Im not sure if autocheck is not showing all the information about this car, but it looks weird.

Can anyone tell me if I should buy this car—?

Here is the AUTOCHECK of the hummer

https://autocheck.dealersuite.com/autocheck/loginAutoExchange?LGN=auto&VIN=5GTDN13E178240243&UID=51800LA#section-vehicle-glossary1

09/20/2007 NORTH OLMSTED, OH 214 Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title# 1807746233)
(Lien Reported)
09/21/2007 PERRY, OH Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
(Leased Vehicle)
12/14/2007 PERRY, OH Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
(Leased Vehicle)
11/05/2008 PERRY, OH Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
(Leased Vehicle)
11/25/2009 PERRY, OH Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
(Leased Vehicle)
12/01/2010 MI 53510 Auto Auction REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION
01/12/2011 CARLINVILLE, IL 53510 Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title# X1012852050)
05/06/2011 SAWYERVILLE, IL Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
05/25/2011 SAWYERVILLE, IL 53725 Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title# X1145625373)
(Lien Reported)
03/20/2012 SAWYERVILLE, IL Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
03/26/2013 SAWYERVILLE, IL Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL

OK, the records show right up to the reg. renewal in 2013. So what looks so weird? Just my opinion but no, you shouldn’t buy it, it’s a hummer, enough said.,

I’ll add another no to the mix. A 2007 Hummer is not worth $16,503 plus tax and registration fees. No way. I won’t say what I think their really worth because that’s a whole other story.

Stay away from Hummers for a number of reasons.

What the Autocheck doesn’t show is the service history which is just as important. These don’t have the best track record as far as reliability, nor do the trailblazer’s that they share a platform with so you need to find out how well it’s been maintained. The price is in line with what dealers are asking for similar trucks in the Northwest.

If I remember correctly you posted a Hummer, then a Charger and now another Hummer that you want to buy. I think a forum for Hummers would help you more.

You seem set on buying an H3. I don’t see anything unusual about this record. There are no maintenance records, but at just means it was not maintained by a dealer. In your area, Edmunds says that average retail is $16,339 for this truck in outstanding condition. If you think the condition is outstanding, offer about $16,000 and see where it goes. BTW, the other responders wound not buy this truck for themselves, and neither would I. But we aren’t buying it. If you like it, the price is reasonable if condition is outstanding.

Yeah, last week I bought a Dodge Charger but It had the Check engine light and a lot of problems ,so the dealer give back my money , now I’m not sure if this car can comes with.

Sorry for posting a lot about hummers, and thank you for yours answers ,you help me a lot.

Don’t buy from the same dealership again.

The H3 is just a neutered H2. Shares a lot of it’s parts with Chevy

@bscar Both the H2 and H3 share parts with GM/Chevy trucks. The H2 is a glorified 3/4 ton Suburban and the H3 shares it’s mechanical bits with the Canyon/Colorado.

MOST people don’t use the dealer for maintenance for even new vehicles.

Plus Autocheck and Carfax can only collect at most 10% of all data out there on all the vehicles. So it’s highly unlikely that you’ll find a car that has correct data from them.

I knew about the H2 being a Suburban, I just couldn’t remember what the H3 was based on. I was thinking the Trailblazer or Equinox

I’ve been seeing a couple of H3’s around town. From what I could tell the visibility wasn’t as good as other cars. With the exception of the windshield the windows were very small compared to the height of the truck. Form before function apparently.