Body swap!

And, your double negative–literally–means that we (collectively) know something.

:laughing:

Ok VDdriver so please find me something, someware, someone whoo do something like that! I try find something, youtube, google all the blogs!!! that means no one never try put old clasic body over new modern chassies or frame or!!! just have idea like this! So if someone is there that means he is only one and geniuss probably! sorry nglish is my second languege

Why do you expect someone to do this search for you ? Your location is unknown - no one knows if you can really afford this very expensive project - you have been told to contact every custom shop you can find to see if they want to try this or send you some place that might .

Volvo this is for VDriver :wink:

Ok I can’t wait anymore!
I’m trying to find someone or some shop who did something like “WHAT I’M DOING” now but nothing, nothing at all. And this makes me so happy!!! I’m the first one! I’m searching internet for 4 months now and nothing! I’m the first one!!! The big deal is to keep exterior exactly 67!!! And interior 6generation with all interior panels, all modern technology including everything except exterior Sheetmetal! So sorry for all this commotion and I know You all have questions!
:wink:

System what is the reason you blocking my posts??? They not violent, offensive or whatever!!! So please explain why??? And System please stop blocking me!!!

I’m just going to put it simply. Either you have the resources to do this or you don’t. If you did you’d have the resources to find a willing shop. Bother them with this.

5 Likes

@cdaquila Carolyn me thinks it is time to close this .

3 Likes

Yes Carolyl it is time for BINGO!!!