Battery?

In the past few weeks when i started my car the clock would be off by hours, so I reset it. Last week while starting there was just clicking sounds. I cleaned some corrosion off the pos terminal and it started. Had the battery(3 yr 10 mos old) checked and it is fine, but the clock is still off by hours when I first start.

Did you reset the clock after you cleaned the terms.? If so, one probably has nothing to do with the other. Is the clock in your radio or seperate? Probably take it to a car audio place to see if they can fix it, and if it’s worth fixing. You can buy a little stick on clock for next to nothing.

Check for a blown fuse.

Try this: Set the clock to the correct time. Before you start the car, turn the key to the “on” position, but not to the “start” position. Does the clock show the correct time? If so, turn the key to start and start the engine. If the clock is now off, I think you do have a weak battery.

Thanks, I did reset the digital screen display

Thanks, I removed the cables again and cleaned the terminals with baking soda, reattached the cables and it has been OK for the past two days!