Audi, BMW, and Mercedes

Sorry, the question is a bit old… But maybe this will help someone. I’m from Germany, also a fan of German cars :slight_smile: I know a website where you can compare BMW, Audi, Mercedes and all German cars in a nice way. The website is in american units as well: autoGral Car Comparison

Nothing old about this. Old is ten years or more where a few of the posters have died. Welcome aboard. Hope you are staying warm this winter.

:joy:
Thank you!
We are warm this winter in Munich. 50°F and more each day since the beginning of January… A bit too warm for my taste.

2 Likes

Interesting that ford is using the galaxy name plate for a van/suv type. This was the name used for full sized sedans in the 60s and maybe later.

The Galaxy van started out as part of a partnership with VW but after a couple years Ford developed the next generations on their own. Going out of production very soon.

Carcomplaints.com is another info source for research.

I can only speak for the vehicles we have and have had . I found the Car Complaints web site to be a waste of time . Your results might be different.

That Galaxy van looks good to me - how does it compare in size to the present day vans from Honda, Kia, Toyota, Chrysler? Those are all bigger and longer than I would want.

One reason we bought and have kept our 2007 Chrysler Town and Country is because it is the short wheelbase version. From 2008 and on, they have only made the long version.

When/where has that Galaxy been on the market?

In Germany, Italy and Spain for example. Ford Galaxy I has been on the market in Europe since 1995. And still… Galaxy III since 2015 till now. These vehicles are produced in Valencia, Spain.

1 Like

Here is a size comparison with 2016 Fiat Freemont for example.

1 Like

In comparison a Sienna is 204” long.

2 Likes