"Attach a file" not working

I think the host will eventually log you off regardless. Happens to me over time. Good way to flush your buffers once in awhile otherwise you’d have people that never logged off and didn’t return clogging up the works indefinitely…

yeah, but that seems to be on a monthly basis.

What’s the holdup on getting this fixed?

Bill, I know this is frustrating. When I inquired a couple of days ago, I learned there is a conflict between one of the cartalk.com features and the features in vanilla that have gone haywire. I passed on the message from vanilla support to cartalk.com. I’ll inquire again, but since we’ve now hit the weekend I am not sure of the timeline. I am paying attention and I can only ask for your patience.

Good afternoon. The web lackeys looked into it, and it appears that the relevant plugin was tweaked. I’m now seeing the proper toolbar, I was able to push the attach file button, I could see who had liked/agreed with comments, and I was able to log in on a desktop computer.

Are the rest of you seeing full functionality?

Looks good to me.

edit - the buttons are there, let’s see if they work:

Yep, I posted this .jpg off the 'net.

test

File is posted, but usually the image itself is displayed under the text. But now there is just a square box that you can click to see the image.

test 2
Above is a .png, this is a .jpg, both behave the same.

Hmmm.

Did you pick “Mirage” on purpose?

Click “insert image”.

The two I attached were from my desktop.

My mistake, I’ll try attach (vs. ‘Image’ link):

This worked, it seems. I had to click on ‘insert image’ after I browsed to the photo.

OK. Thanks. It’s good people can insert images, but the attach a file option would help with things like audio or other media files. And yes, what can I say? The first car I thought of when I wanted to find a test picture was a Mirage.

You may have thought of a Mirage at first but if you also did not think of paying cash it is off to financial school for you.

Still doesn’t work correctly for me, see my comments above.

ok my turn

and again

I quit.