Anti freeze leak!

Had a new radiator put in almost a month ago because it was run off the road, a hole was in the radiator. Now that it’s fixed I’m having trouble with my car overheating, my anit freeze is leaking but no puddle, the heat runs cold. What’s wrong with it? 2003 mustang

Return to the shop that put the radiator in if you can get there without overheating. Engines don’t respond well to constant overheating. It could be so many things but no way to tell without seeing the vehicle. You did not list the vehicle or age or how much other damage was done when you went off the road.

2 Likes

@VOLVO_V70 is right and this needs to be addressed ASAP.

Take it back to the shop that replaced the radiator.
Overheating could damage the engine beyond repair . Unless you are in the position to spend $3000 to $4000 replacing the engine.

Yosemite

Accept that there may be more damage lurking than just the radiator. Have the shop go over things very thoroughly.

It’s tough to make suggestions over the internet about after-damage repairs, because they’re not predictable through knowledge of cars. They can be anything, anywhere. Physical damage can take many forms.

Have you checked the coolant level in the radiator?