Annoying popup

When are you going to get rid of the annoying pop up asking to get newsletter I’ve signed up twice for the newsletter!!!

this is about the cartalk.com site?

I’ve been complaining about it for months, no response.

Major annoyance is that it takes a long time for the popup to appear, and until it does, none of the links work. Then when you finally are able to move to a different page, you go through the same thing again.

there is a long discussion here somewhere, but I can’t find it now.

It’s Turn off the newsletter nag popups!

Hello. I am sorry to hear you continued to have difficulties with the pop-ups. I have re-forwarded the new thread to our support.

Worse thing, is that cartalk is losing viewers. I go back only rarely now, this bug makes it difficult.

bump . . . . .
yes it is a sentence

Thank you for your concern for the site’s traffic. Please note that I have sent this along once again, as I said yesterday, and it is the weekend. I will notify you when I hear back.

I can bypass this popup by hitting tab 14 times, entering name and password. If the popup beats me I still see it but I don’t have to click on it to proceed. It hijacks only the mouse, not the keyboard.

This seems to have been fixed finally, just yesterday.

Are you guys sure you’re getting enough fiber in your diets? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I get he pop-ups, but they don’t bother me. :wink:
CSA
:palm_tree: :sunglasses: :palm_tree:

I just ignore them but really if I search for anything like air compressors yesterday, I get continuous pop ups for a week or two. Even the credit union got into the act when I happened to look at their site. But I honestly have no idea why I’m getting a neuro muscular pop up or a ladies undergarment pop up. Honestly all I ever ordered was men’s under garments. I don’t know anything about tab tab tab.

Still not as bad as emails and calls on my cell phone. Got one today that I had won a couple million. Just call this number, then emails about loans. I don’t need a loan, especially the kind where you get the money the next day from Eddie.

There outta be a law I tell ya.

Oh, yah! I’ve been meaning to talk to you about it…

That’s what them all say!

Isn’t he the guy that breaks knee caps if you’re late on a payment?
CSA
:palm_tree: :sunglasses: :palm_tree: