About the Site Feedback category

Discussion about this site, its organization, how it works, and how we can improve it.

Maybe my computer is too slow,or my fingers too fast, but the pop up ad in the middle of the page bumps everything down so I accidentally click on the pinned page at the top. ;(

Hi, thanks for this comment. Are you using on mobile or desktop/laptop? Does this happen after you’ve cleared it? My banner ads are at the bottom, but other users have said that ads loading have a way of making the page jump.

Chromebook computer

first of all I am posting my opinion here regarding a troubling situation that has developed throughout all web sites that I visit but Cartalk is the one I have a great deal of history, in length and volume. It has become quite annoying that simply visiting here to enjoy reading a few interesting threads has become quite an ordeal. After clicking on my Cartalk bookmark I must stumble through several pages choosing my way finally to Community. Then, once here I must duck and dodge through a maze of popups and side tracking and often I just guve up and go home when beginning a post but finding my effort going up in web smoke. Needless to say there are websites critical to my health and welfare that are as bad or worse but I can’t understand why no one cares or is able to clean up the problem. Oh well Se la vi(?) I guess.

The www and Cartalk were a great deal more logical and entertaining with Windows 1.