Just took my 77 chevy c-10 (250ci./th350) on a three hour round trip this last weekend (40-65mph). On the way back, I noticed a slight vibration in the rear which only occurs at certains speed. The vibration has gotten worse, so today I cycled the rear tires to the front and vice-versa, hopeing it was just a tire iusse. The vibration is still in the rear somehwere and only happens at 30-35mph, 40-45mph, and 50-55mph. Also, when I got home from the trip, there was a small amount smoke that smelled like burning tranny fluid, i checked the level and it’s still full. Any advice would be appericated.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 2007 Chevrolet Colorado - right rear vibration | 1 | 527 | June 13, 2019 | |
| '94 Chevrolet S-10 vibration? | 1 | 344 | February 27, 2010 | |
| Sounds like I have Monster truck tires on the rear of my Jeep | 5 | 1047 | July 18, 2011 | |
| 2013 Tahoe with vibration between 50-55 mph | 13 | 4414 | February 16, 2022 | |
| Good Vibrations? | 0 | 268 | June 2, 2009 |