Again the cirrus tranny

95 cirrus 88k miles with a tranny that goes to limp mode. I posted this last year as well so think of this as an update. Parked the car for the warm weather since that was the worst time for this issue. Put the car back on the road in october after regular maintinence etc. Car has been issue free on the tranny. No problems. I anticipate the issue will come back after we reach 55 degree or regular spring temps. This car was faulting as much as 5 times in a 20 minute drive from work to home in june/july, but not every day. Ac on ac off the same. Not a hitch at all for the winter. Ideas?

What part of what country is the car located?

Automatic or manual transmission?

When was the last time the transmission was serviced (fluid change and filter cleaning)?

Are you using ethanol mix if so what %?

Has the fuel pump been pressure tested?

Had a similar problem with my 04 Concord. It would randomly go into limp-home mode at the 1-2 shift. The CEL was indicating improper shift servos operation (don’t remember the code). Dealer replaced the servos, but no help. Dealer finally resolved the problem by re-flashing the computer with updated software. Hope this helps.