AccuGage 0-60psi Analog Gauge

I would be greatly appreciative if CarTalk offered the 0-60psi version of the AccuGage Tire Pressure Gage. It’s been many moons since I’ve need to pressurize anything beyond 50-psi…

OK, I will ask the stupid question . Why can’t you just buy one where they are sold or something similar ?

Is the Car Talk store even still in business ? I don’t see a link for it on the home page .

Upon reading some recent posts here, I ordered one and had the kids wrap it up and put it under the tree. It was easy to find on EBay and Amazon.

Tester

"VOLVO-V70,
Is the Car Talk store even still in business ? I don’t see a link for it on the home page.
There is a link for the store on the Car Talk on the home page.

Gee trailer and bike tires go to 60 so maybe I should order one for the wife for Christmas? I’m sure she would appreciate it.

I had a Meisner Accu-gauge for about 50 years,with a rubber case for it and it was still very accurate. it no longer held the pressure when you took it off the tire valve so I emailed the company to see if I could get new seals.

They sent me instructions on how to clean the seals but when I took mine apart, it looked nothing like the instructions. They sent me a new gauge free. Have to respect a company like that.

1 Like

The link for the Shameless CarTalk store is not obvious . One has to click on the Click and Clack logo on the upper right side of the home page.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I want the flex hose model with a straight chuck and more specifically the M-series model, MH60X

I’ve owned one of the 100psi range gages for decades, plus several of the no bleed-valve, no hose models that were sold under the Sears/Craftsman name.

As you get older, the increased spacing between the lines is a nice thing…

Yep the older I get the more I tend to look at the TPMS to stay off my knees in the garage. Of course the lawn mower, snow blower, trailer, etc. still require physical checks.

Mother’s Day is coming

I’m looking for a gauge like that, too. How about this one?

Performance tested on the trail & calibrated accurate to ±1.5% with ANSI certification at our NIST approved facility, ensuring precise pressure readings without relying on batteries - designed for mountain bikes, cars, trucks, & SUVs*

• Performance tested on the trail & calibrated accurate to ±1.5% with ANSI certification at our NIST approved facility, ensuring precise pressure readings without relying on batteries - designed for mountain bikes, cars, trucks, & SUVs
  • Larger, 2" glow-in-dark dial features easy-to-read dual measurement scale 0-60 PSI / 0-4 BAR, providing accurate readings that “lock” in place until the pressure reset button on the brass neck is pressed

Amazon.com : JACO BikePro Presta Tire "Pressure Gauge 60 PSI - with Interchangeable Presta and Schrader Valve Air Chucks - for Mountain Bikes & Autos : Sports & Outdoors

CSA
:palm_tree: :sunglasses: :palm_tree:

The Jabco and Rhino gauges appear to be similar products and both make the same claims to accuracy. I was hoping the G.H. Meiser company (Accu Gage) was still making their 0-60 gauge with the straight chuck, I prefer.

I think the Jabco and Rhino gauges will be fine.

You started this thread Dec 2020 and you still not have bought a tire gauge ?

Haven’t found the one I wanted

1 Like

Good Grief ! I found one on Amazon in 5 minutes and had it in 2 days . Not exactly Rocket Science .

This is the first time jee2_172904 has posted — let’s welcome them to our community!

Uh, uh! New guest! :shushing_face:

Mr. Volvo, are you sure you’re getting enough fiber in your diet and vitamin D? :wink:

Oh, and you forgot mention “Get off my lawn!” :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Anyhow, welcome to the Community, jee!
CSA
:palm_tree: :sunglasses: :palm_tree:

Got my accugage for Christmas. Bought it from Amazon. The feature that hold the reading isn’t that good due to slight leakage past o ring. I like that you can release air through it. It seems to be accurate which is why I wanted it. Not up to expectations, but satisfied.