Abs light come on sometimes

I have a 2000 nissan pathfinder i just had the rear cyinders on both side changed out the brankes seem to work fine but… the ABS light is poping on and off for some reason any ideas?

If this has only been happening since the brake work then take it back and ask them to take a look - esp. at the speed sensors for the rear wheels. You can hope that they were just a little careless and left one loose or perhaps its connection loose. Other than that there are a number of things that can go wrong, so blind guessing will tell you little. Someone with the right scanning equipment will have to scan for codes.

thankyou i will do that would the light come on if the front disk needed to be changed? he said they where fine when he inspected them?

A fault in the ABS system will have nothing to do with whether or not you need new brake pads or rotors in the front. So that is a completely separate question.

When they changed the cylinders and bled the system they didn’t recalibrate the ABS system. ABS is VERY sensitive to air bubbles in the system, even if it had less air than before the repair.