A good video

Having been an antique car nut since I dug my first vehicle, a '31 Chevy farm Truck, out of the shed that it was holding up, I’ve heard and read a lot about the Model “T”. I owned a '21 in the late 1970s too. I had never heard about the early Dodge built engines. This google entry explains a lot of it. http://www.allpar.com/corporate/bios/dodge-brothers.html It appears to have been written by a Ford hater/Dodge lover, but @Old_Timer’s story holds true. (Thanks for pointing that out OT. Very interesting)

By the way, I have an expanded version of that video on VHS. It was probably made for TV as it runs enough under half an hour to include some ads, probably for Ford.

Note: As I’ve stated before, my first CAR was my Hudson Hornet, it was a LOT newer than the Chevy which was still around when I got the Hudson. I still have the Hudson, but the ol’ Chevy truck went away a long time ago.

That was a good read. For some reason I’ve never been a big Dodge fan but liked Plymouth and DeSoto. Interesting that they focused on quality over Ford and not price.