96 plymouth wont run

3.3 motor w/ 130,000 miles . have changed main brain , crank + cam sensors,new coil. will run for about 30 secs. then die. please help…last time driving it was just like i turned off the key

I hope you verified that it has no spark before you spent all that money on parts. No one can diagnose this without doing old fashioned troubleshooting. Find out if it is no spark or no fuel and go from there.

“Find out if it is no spark or no fuel and go from there…” or even no air. Will it keep running if you open the throttle just a bit? Perhaps the IAC is not functioning/stuck closed. If a little throttle brings nothing - then its spark or fuel as oldtimer said. Slap a spark tester and fuel pressure gauge on it. Listen to the injectors for the tick-tick-tick…

at shop now + mechanic stumped. when first broke down i checked for spark, none new coil, not it. crank sensor, not that either. towed it to mechanic.he put it on machine + found puter bad. new one now . no run . new cam sensor, still same.i think i have made the car gods mad at me…