50K miles on my 2005 mits.and company won't warranty my transmission

WELL, IT TOOK CALLING THE OWNER OF THE DEALERSHIP AND FILING A CLAIM WITH NCDS TO MAKE MITSUBISHI STEP UP. A LOT OF AGGRAVATION AND FRUSTRATION THAT SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED. ALMOST THREE WEEKS WITH OUT MY CAR. LAST NIGHT (DUE TO MY PERSISTENCE), THE OWNER OF CORTESE MITSUBISHI GAVE ME A LOANER UNTIL FRIDAY (SUPPOSEDLY THE CAR WILL BE READY) AND TOLD ME THE “GOOD NEWS” . MITSUBISHI WOULD COVER UNDER WARRANTY IF I AGREED TO DROP MY NCDS CLAIM. SO, I WILL SIGN THEIR PAPER STATING I’LL DROP THE CASE AND REQUEST SOMETHING IN WRITING STATING THEY CAN NOT DENY ANY OTHER WORN PARTS IN MY TRANSMISSION THAT ARE STILL WITHIN THE MILEAGE WARRANTY. I’VE HEARD NUMEROUS TIMES - THAT THIS IS HAPPENING WITH MANY CAR MAKERS. WHAT’S THE POINT OF WARRANTYING A VEHICLE IF THEY DON’T STAND BEHIND IT! I’M GOING TO EDUCATE AS MANY PEOPLE AS I CAN - MAYBE THE MEDIA WOULD BE INTERESTED AS WELL AS THE ATTORNEY GENERAL. YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG CONSUMER MITSUBISHI!

Unfortunately, the problems you describe with your transmission point to either an owner inflicted cause or a dragging clutch cause; neither of which are the fault of Mitsubishi.

The fact they’re caving and repairing this does not mean for one second they’re admitting a fault with the transmission or that a factory defect even existed. It only means it’s more cost effective to cover this and avoid the negative PR or court expense if necessary. It’s a pure monetary business decision.

If your clutch is dragging you can probably expect a repeat of this.
Worn synchronizers can be the result of a dragging clutch AND/OR driving with a hand resting on the shifter.
A worn shift FORK points to someone driving with their hand on the shifter - nothing more.
(You might shoot some WD-40 on that sticking CAPS key.)