2023 Ford Explorer _ How do I deal with wind noise?

Wind noise pass side. Wind noise rear over 50 MPH. ?

That should be under factory warranty, unless someone tried breaking into it and warped a door or something… I wouldn’t mess with it, dealer might say you caused it…

You could always run it through a car wash and look for leaks…

Ask dealership if you can take a test drive another vehicle, same make/model/year. If it has the same wind noise, probably designed in, nothing can be done.

Beyond that, make sure all windows are completely in the up position. A window can appear to be up (closed), but may not be completely in the up position. The slight recess can cause a wind noise. In general wind noise is caused by a disturbance in the smooth flow of air around/over/under the vehicle. Since this occurs only on passenger side, could be a clue. Do you notice any obvious difference between passenger side and driver side on outside of vehicle? If your Explorer has a roof rack, those can cause wind noises. As posted above, a 2023 is under warranty, so best to keep your activity to nothing more than a visual check; i.e. let dealership handle any repairs/modifications.