2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Transmission problems

TRANSMISIÓN problems

OK, thanks for the details of your problem and vehicle…

Is it not still under factory warranty???

Might check below TSB…

3 Likes

Just get it fixed under warranty.

2 Likes

Tester

1 Like

For best help here, suggest to provide truck’s engine and transmission configuration, country where sold originally if outside USA, and at least a short description of the main transmission symptom.

Wouldn’t it have a factory warranty, no matter what country it might have been sold in? How would our opinions regarding the possible cause of this mysterious transmission problem be helpful when a dealership would be doing the diagnosis and repair of this 2022 truck?

If the OP was to tell the folks at the dealership that “2 anonymous strangers on the internet think that the problem is xxxx”, do you think that the dealership will accept that sight-unseen diagnosis?

2 Likes

No. I don’t see how that’s relevant though. OP is most likely simply asking for ideas, doesn’t expect a definitive internet diagnosis, and knows what the warranty terms say about who should do the repairs, and who shouldn’t. .

I wouldn’t necessarily assume that to be the case. We have had some posters in this forum who seemed to be completely unaware of the terms of the several warranties on their vehicles. In the opposite direction, our late friend, OK4450, told several stories of people who argued with him that their warranty should cover collision damage, or a turbocharger that had “melted” from constant use/misuse.

I wouldn’t assume that any poster in this forum–or any other person, for that matter–is fully aware of what their warranty covers, or what it doesn’t cover.