2021 Buick Avenir - Dirty doors

Is there something to stop the build up of dirt, snow and ice on the inside bottom of the doors?

Not 100% sure what you mean but it sounds like maybe the weather-stripping isn’t sealing properly. A 2021 should still be covered by the bumper-to-bumper warranty. Have the dealer’s shop look at it.

If you mean the area outside of the door seal, probably not.
Buick does offer splash guards, AKA mud flaps, these might help.

No…I mean when you open the door, the bottom of the door is covered with the weather elements.

Then have splash guards installed. Call ahead to make sure your dealer has them in stock, then make an appointment.

Move far enough south to get away from winter weather. Sorry I couldn’t resist :smiley: :roll_eyes: my resistance level is low today

1 Like

your vehicle is under warranty. call the dealer. there may be a missing or defective weather-stripping molding.

1 Like

His is outside of the weather stripping, hence the need for splash guards.

Ariens sells a clear spray for snowblowers called Snow-jet. it is sprayed on the metal and plastics so the snow won’t stick to it. I have never had the need to try this on a vehicle, but this might help in your case. just a thought.

Thank you.

Thank you for your response. I will.

A secondary seal at the bottom of the door keeps the rocker panel clean so you don’t soil your pants when exiting the car. Not all vehicles have this seal.

This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!