2019 GMC Acadia command start won’t work

comman start won’t work?

I don’t know if comman start will work ? What ever that is . You need to give more and clear info if you want help.

1 Like

What is a comman?

Have you already driven it past the warranty limits?

It won’t work with remote to start the suv but it well manual start push start

Are you still in the warranty period ? If you don’t know your owners manual will show you that. From your poor posts I gather that your remote start does not work ( Have you tried both key fobs ? ) . Apparently the vehicle will start the normal way so you have 2 choices 1. Have it repaired 2. Just live without it .

2 Likes

My command won’t work won’t start the SUV but it will start by push start GMC acidai 2019

Are you pushing and releasing the lock button, then immediately pushing and holding the start button for 4 seconds ?

1 Like

It’s possible the fob’s battery needs to be replaced.

But the engine are on won’t work you think it’s airlock cause when I gas up have to hold the handle to pump the gas

I give up . This is just to unclear . Hugh , if this vehicle is still in the warranty period use it . Otherwise you may have to see a shop and pay for a diagnostic.

1 Like

If it’s already running, why are you trying to start it?

3 Likes

Yep, there is a very specific procedure to follow or it won’t work.

If you have a check engine light or airbag light on or a faulty auto door lock, a few of the major manufacturers have a safety disable for remote start, Chrysler/dodge does for sure and so does Chevrolet, also if your battery is weak 2018 and up fords will sense the system voltage and put vehicle into deep sleep mode which also disables remote start