2019 Buick LaCrosse - Frustrated by flash drive

I agree with Janet who asked if she could put an aftermarket CD player in her 2019 Toyota Camry. My husband and I are in the same situation with his 2019 Buick LaCrosse. Is there some set of instructions that tells the audio system to play music or other audio material in the same sequence as it was put on the flash drive? We find it frustrating when it jumps from one music album to another, or from music to a language lesson or vice versa. Do we have to have separate flash drives for each type of audio media, i.e. music, language lessons, audio books, etc. ?

I’m working on a story on this topic. Although I can’t answer your specific question, I can tell you that if you use a deice like a phone or Apple music player product, and then connect via BlueTooth, you will be able to control your music playlist. If you find a way to control a flash drive better, please circle back and tell us.

Try putting each individual album, audio book in their own folders on the flash drive.

With multiple CD audio books, you may need to put each cd in it’s own sub folder.