2018 Honda Accord auto high beams not working

honda
accord

My automatic high beam is not functioning it is not switching to high beam automatically when i am going over 30 and in a dark area with no headlights coming’s at me. it is set on automatic. Honda has checked it on the computer and it reads no problem.BUT IT IS NOT WORKING

Keep the dealer report to your complaint.
Try a different dealership if same result,
Then elevate your compliant per your owners manual.

Are you sure your model has the automatic high beam feature?

I have the exact same problem. Have driven 15,000 miles and the auto high beam has worked for about 3 hours total. It was nice when it finally worked! 99% of the time it does not activate and the “auto” light only appears on the dash momentarily when the car starts. You are not crazy. And yes I have the lights on “auto”, am driving in very dark areas and above 30. And my car has the feature (Accord 2.0T Touring.)

You have driven 15 k mile with no high beams? or is there a manual override?

It has activated correctly about 2 times out of the hundreds of times I have driven the car at night. In these rare instances, it was consistently working until I turned off the car. Start the car again, auto-high beams don’t work. I was actually wondering whether there was a menu option to enable the auto high beams that I had to find recently since I had never seen them work, and then they started working when we were returning from vacation. And they worked once in-town. Since then, they’re disabled again.