2018 Chevrolet Colorado - Car does not like my taste in music

Radio randomly changes stations.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

I can see how that would be annoying! … hmmm … Something sticky on one of the radio’s controls may be responsible. I’ve needed to use a toothpick w/some cleaner around an entire button to solve that problem on one of my radios. If anything is touching a control, that’s another possibility, especially something plastic Plastic changes dimensions quite a bit w/temperature. I had a problem with some plastic-wrap touching the tuner control and causing the station to change as well.

On my 2001 Dodge Ram, the steering wheel on Left Underside has a toggle switch for the radio that will advance the radio station to my next preprogrammed station or puts the radio into scan mode which advances the radio to the next available station, preprogrammed or not. The radio stays on that station for about 30-seconds so you can decide if you want to listen to that station or let it keep scanning…

It is a nice feature when traveling and you do not know the stations…

Does your radio have this feature and are you accidently hitting it?

All this radio talk, and the summer weather, I’m getting the urge to listen to some Jimmy Buffet tunes … lol

"I’ve got my Hush Puppy’s on, guess I’ve wasn’t made for playing rock and roll " …

Enjoy the variety?

I read anything from remove the radio fuse and start the truck then turn it back off, install the fuse and see if it works, to taking the steering wheel controls off and cleaning them really good and that took care of the issue… Hopefully some on here will have a better answer, so keep checking back…