2017 Ford Fusion - fixing lights

When I purchased my Ford Fusion back in 2017, the headlights looked like a strand of Christmas lights. I must have pressed a button somewhere whey they are now a solid line but the turn signals now look like the Christmas lights. Would you be able to tell me how I can fix this?

If you can’t figure it out from the responses you get here, and the owner’s manual is no help, drive your Fusion to a Ford dealership. They should have someone there who can help you with this. Probably won’t take them more than 10 minutes.

1 Like

Thanks, George!

Those are the daytime running lights, the headlight is a single beam.

I’m trying to get it to look like the string of Christmas lights. It’s a solid light and I don’t know how to get it back to look like the string of Christmas lights.

If you switch off the headlights the daytime running lights should turn on, this is for daytime use only.

Thanks, I’ll give it a try!

The info is probably in there. It may take some time to find it and understand it. Good luck and please let us know what is found.

Of course the Owner’s Manual has the answers. It always does. I’m posting a link so you can download your own copy, and you should look at page 76. If you have one in the glove compartment, I recommend you read it that way.

Thank you very much! I’ll check it out!