2017 Buick LaCrosse wind noise

I am hearing wind noise coming from drivers side starting at speeds 25 mph and higher. The faster car goes, the louder the noise is. I’ve been in two different certified services and both of them told me that “this is normal” and this is sounds like “wind turbulence”, but not a noise. Does anyone else have the same issue?

Take it back to the dealership and ask to drive a different 2017 Buick LaCrosse at the same trim level as yours is (see if they can get someone to drive along with you in your car and theirs). If it makes that noise, then unfortunately it is likely a normal sound. If it doesn’t, then they’ll know that there is an actual problem

Denys,

Here’s a question…
Did either “certified service” (by that I am believing that you mean GM Buick Dealership) do any diagnoses of the problem?

I would talk with a Service Manager and be sure that GM’s “Guidelines on Diagnosing and Repairing Front Door Wind Noise” (2017 Buick Lacrosse North America) was used to help you with your vehicle.

A dealer should have access to Technical Service Bulletin #17-NA-081.

The 5 page bulletin published for use by GM technicians includes B&W and color photos & procedures to help them with this customer complaint.

If this vehicle is still under warranty then this should be a covered service.

CSA :evergreen_tree::slightly_smiling_face::evergreen_tree: