2016 RX350, OCD-maintained, worth anything at 357k?

saw a car starter that had cold temp adjustment. it would start car, idle and then shut off. till gas tank ran out. person was a medical professional and needed it to run when it got cold this was a long time ago.

1 Like

Not Greenie and tree-hugger approved.
Thelectric skillet continually cycles on and off keeping thengine and transmission warm. Bed sheet on the hood and draped down over the front helps keep heat in.

Check the UAR, where it is said that there are thousands of late model abandoned luxury cars clogging up the parking lots and roadways because of no parts or because the owners have left the country.

2 Likes

They actually love cars like the Ford Crown Vic there because they have lots of space and are reliable. Also Lincoln Towncar and other Panther Platform cars. I think that they sold that platform there to consumers for years after it left the United States.

Saw a news report that they are finding a lot of stolen cars being shipped in car carriers. Who knows what they sell for at the final destination but overhead is low.

Just my experience but I sold my riv for $50 with 350k. I got $200 for my olds with 480k but new tires, and $500 trade in for another riv with 520k. Not counting the olds I junked for $100 with 200k. Just happy to make the deal and be rid of them. Now who knows. Anything running seems to fetch up to $5000.