2016 Ford Explorer emissions in the cab

Not saying this is the case in your situation, but years ago I had a dealership shop service writer tell me they didn’t do anything to fix my car, when they clearly had replaced the fuel pump relay. I marked the original one before I took it to the shop. And I also noted they had corrected a problem with a prior wiring patch they had done, which caused the fuel pump relay problem in the first place. I’m not sure if the service writer wasn’t getting the correct info from the shop techs working on the car, or the service writer wasn’t being honest.

Hi

We are still having major issues…It stalls out on accelleration and all climate systems shut totally… The transmission goes from flat surface to climbing grades Tech said we must have hit the lever Waiting for the Lemon Law Suit to come to a head in court…tired of borrowing cars and getting Uber…We love our car but the thing is possessed…

What year do you own? I assume it is an Explorer.

Where do you live that you have to take Ford to court for a Lemon law issue? In Maryland, you take it in six times during the first two years and if the issue starts are not fixed, Ford owes you a replacement vehicle. I had this with a Ford Taurus in the late 1980s. The dealer fixed it on their last opportunity. You have to contact Ford in writing before last chance at repair.

Yeah I am going to call Ford Tomorrow I am sick of fighting this car…we live in California I even went to have a blood gas test I was afraid I was having residual effects… We drive our car with the windows down rain or shine

You know we are Ford people for sure and have been for years and years… I hate to have a bad taste left in my mouth with this car… I feel wthe dearel should have contacted Ford after the 7th time with it in there…They just kept fussing around so now I can’t wait any longer Thanks for the push

Perhaps the dealer did contact Ford but not to begin the Lemon Law process, the dealer can’t represent you in this matter.

If you want to got to arbitration for a Lemon Law vehicle you must start the process yourself. With a 3 year old vehicle time may have run out, the general time period is 18 months, 18,000 miles.

I almost think that seeing what kind of an offer to trade for another vehicle might be worthwhile just to get ride of this mental anguish .

I think @VOLVO_V70 has given you the best advice. Your life and health is much more important than the car.
As I recall, the Chevrolet Corvairs made after 1960 had a problem with exhaust fumes entering the cabin. I remember reading an account of a tradesman who had a Corvair van and had to go on disability because of carbon monoxide poisoning. All the dealer could suggest was putting a piece of cardboard over the heater inlet.
In my opinion, the problems with the heating systems in the Corvair were more dangerous than the handling problem. Ironically, the first Corvair, the 1960 model didn’t have the problem as it used a gasoline heater rather than pulling the air over the exhaust manifold.
I grew up when some cars had an aftermarket Stewart-Warner Southwind gasoline heater. I never heard of anyone having carbon monoxide poisoning from a gasoline heater. In fact, I never heard of a car fire from a gasoline heater.
At any rate, I recommend the OP get rid of the Explorer.