Timing chain stretched code P041 showing
Welcome to the forum…
Did you mean P0014??
Not sure if you are asking a question or making a statement due to your VERY vague post??..
- Decreased engine performance
- Increased fuel consumption
- Camshaft variable timing solenoid failure
- Engine oil level is too low
- The engine is not timing correctly
- The engine oil does not meet the manufacturer’s requirements
- Variable valve timing actuator failure
- Worn timing chain
- Oil and Filter Change
Has your oil always been kept at the right level and changed according to the maintenance schedule?
If your shop has done the req’d valve timing testing and finds the timing chain is stretched beyond spec, about the only option available is to replace the timing chain. Probably will have to replace a few other parts as well. If the only symptom is a p0014 diagnostic code, more testing is required before deciding what to do next.
Post with no details and an incomplete code. Also no replies,. I think OP has left the building.