2013 Honda Accord Power Steering

That has been requested by many people and why they don’t do it I don’t understand.

Recently, my power steering failed. Its electrical from all the sites I have read. There is no reservoir to add additional fluid to make a difference. I have read the latest update from Edmunds and National Highway Traffic Safety Association (NHTSA) has closed the investigation on this issue. They have not ruled out negligent fault from Honda, but there are simply not enough reports from owners who have experienced this issue. I will file my report to the National Highway Traffic Safety Association (NHTSA) upon my first service with this issue tomorrow. Drivers have reported turning the car off/on like a computer to temporarily resolve the issue. What I have experienced is that the warning light will turn off and the power steering returns for an unknown period, but when it fails again, the steering wheel will suddenly pull out of your hands. I hope my report has shed more light in this issue. If you have any additional comments, please keep this thread ACTIVE and current

For electric steering to work correctly the battery and charging system has to be in good shape. There’s a series of recalls on the battery power management device, so make sure that is done. Good idea to do a battery/charging system test too. And there’s a software update for the power steering system. Again, make sure that is done.