2013 Honda Accord maintenance

I have a 2013 Honda Accord with 26K miles. I have the oil changed once a year as the manual suggests. Honda uses a “maintenance minder” for scheduled maintenance, but since the oil life never drops below 50%, none of the other scheduled maintenance items ever seem to come up. I have had the tires rotated and wiper blades replaced, but am wondering about other things like brake fluid replacement, etc. Any advice?

I would check the owners manual for things like brake fluid replacement and whatnot, as that will list the time/mileage. Since you drive low miles, you’ll want to follow the time schedule instead

Brake fluid is a time thing, not a mileage thing and you are due right now. I change brake fluid every 3-4 years.

Transmission fluid and filter at 30 to 50,000 miles even if the manual doesn’t say you have to. It get moisture out and, well, it can’t hurt.

Tire rotation every 5000 to 7500 miles is fine.

Coolant changes every 5 years - again, time, not mileage.

If this car has a V6 engine, the timing belt should be replaced at 105,000 miles OR 7 years (i think). The manual would have the correct number of years. The 4 cylinder doesn’t have a belt so it doesn’t need changing.