2013 Ford Escape digital clock incorrect display

The digital clock shows the correct time in settings but does not on the cars display.
Checked the manual and found nothing on this problem.

I guess its time to buy a watch.

1 Like

Not sure exactly what you mean, but maybe it is set to the wrong time zone

My clock is doing this exact same thing. The time is wrong on the display but the right time is displayed when I go to the clock settings. Did you ever figure out how to fix this because it’s driving me crazy?

I believe you will find your answer here.
2013 Ford Escape digital clock incorrect display - Yahoo Video Search Results

This is the reason I don’t switch my clocks to daylight savings time … lol … Seriously, here we are on July 17, all my clocks remain on standard time. I do have to remember this if I’m meeting someone, but so far no mix ups. Am I the only crazy person who does this? :wink:

I do the same thing but I leave them on Daylight savings. It’s right more months of the year.

1 Like

With all the computerized stuff on cars, why don’t the car clocks set their own time, just like your phone, computer, and some wrist watches do?

1 Like

My wife’s 2014 Escape was having a similar issue. I went searching online and found that if you go into the settings and change the date 1 day forward and save it, then go back in and put in the correct date/time it fixed it. We’ve had no issues with it since I did that.