2013 Chevy Silverado won’t turn on

Hey, I have a 2013 Chevy Silverado 3500hd, about a month ago I accidentally put diesel inside one of the tanks, maybe about 10 gallons or so. I drained them as best as I could and drove it afterwards. I later replaced both fuel pumps and now when I start the truck, it would turn over but it will shut off immediately. The front pump I know it’s working because it makes it’s noice when I turn the switch on, the back one I dint hear it, spark plugs are working fine, I’ve even tried using a bit of starting fluid and it doesn’t help much. What else could keep my truck from turning on?

check fuel pressure, check for DTC codes, fuses, bad battery/battery cables, check for Cam/Crank sensor signals, etc.
You may hear a pump working, but it may not be doing enough to start.

How did you drain the diesel out? could wires have come loose during this process?

If you put diesel into one tank, it shouldn’t affect the other tank at all. Depending on how much you have driven it since the incident,. this no-start condition may not have anything to do with your diesel faux pas.