2013 Chevrolet Equinox acts like it has no power

My 2013 EQUINOX sometimes acts like it has no power right after I start to drive.After I give it the gas, it comes out of it and drives perfect. This went on for a couple of months and now will die when I start it, but not all the time. when I restart the car, it runs perfect. The engine light DOES NOT COME ON so it’s not storing any codes. I have had it the
chevy dealer 3 times. The first time they changed the mass air flow sensor…that wasn’t it. The next time they changed the spark plugs…that wasn’t it. The last time they told me it could be the timing chain. I’ve had several people look at it and they tell me the car wouldn’t run at all if it was the timing chain. Keep in mind, the car runs perfect after I restart it or accelerate when it tries to stall. At this point I’m going to drive it until the check engine light comes on unless someone can tell me what is wrong with it.

It’s a 7 year old car. Has the throttle body ever been cleaned? Did the dealer inspect the IAC valve and MAP sensor?

It’s not the timing chain.

4cyl or 6?