2008 Mazda CX-9 - Clock

My clock in car and on gps system stopped working. The clock tell time but it’s not the right time and the screen won’t let me change the time?

Most dealer will walk you through a quick check of something like that over the phone. Have you tried yours?

The Mazda dealer 's tired but nothing happens. Tired over phone and that didn’t work. Brought it to the dealership and they couldn’t figure out why it stopped working.

Here’s the Owner’s Manual. What you want seems to be on page 5-60.

08 CX-9 Owner’s Manual

Thank-you Wentwest for sending me the owners manual. I went to section 5 page 60. But I still can’t fix the time issue. I have 4 dashes for time but it won’t let me change it. when i get out of that system. and back to Map. No time shows up on GPS map. But up above in console the time shows up But it’s never the right time. It use to work just fine. Until we had to replace Battery in car. It just really bugs me. Thank-you again for the help wentwest.

The only other thoughts I have to go to a Forum online that’s specifically for your car. I found: https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?299-CX-9-Lounge

I put in reset clock as a search and found a lot of threads.

I finally was able to reset clock in dash but not on the GPS site. Which is o.k. with me at least I now have a clock that works with the right time. All we did was remove the negative cable from battery change the clock and put negative cable back on and start the car and the time was correct. Who would have figured that would do the trick. Thanks, for help Wentwest.

1 Like