2008 Honda Accord Popping at low breaking speeds and start from stop only in hot weather

I’ve saw several complaints about 2008 Honda Accord Popping at low breaking speeds and start from stop only in hot weather. I’ve never saw a solution can anyone help to identify my problem? Thanking you in advance.

This is the other persons complaint: My Honda has a pop or clunk when braking at low speeds( below 5mph) just before coming to a stop. It will pop as I start forward again (below 5mph). It only occurs when the outside temperature is above 90-95 degrees and after driving for 10-15 minutes.

I have begun to notice the same problem. It started a few weeks ago on my 2009 Accord, which has just over 125,000 miles on it. I took it to the dealer and they said the 'inlinks" were worn out and need to be replaced. I have no idea what “inlinks” are, but apparently they’re part of the front suspension.
The service manager said they’ve been getting a lot of complaints about it from other Accord owners, so I guess it’s a normal wear and tear issue.

Actually, they’re “end links”, not ‘inlinks’. Says so in the dealer invoice. But I have to say, I’m a little skeptical and/or disappointed. The service manager told me changing them might not completely eliminate the noise and that was true. It’s quieter, but still there. So, $290 wasted? What should I do next, have the front strut bushings replaced?

Take it to a good independent shop and have them check the front end and suspension. Could be sway bar bushings, strut bearing, a-arm or even universal joints.

With respect, Aurorapilot, you’ve unintentionally hijacked dstewart’s thread and now he’s getting no assistance. Please, in future, initiate a new thread with your problem. We’ll be happy to help. But right now, dstewart deserves our focus first. As regards your problem, the dealer is likely to just keep changing parts at your cost until the noise disappears. You need a good chassis shop to take a good look-see under the car.

Dstewart, how many miles does your '08 Accord have on it? Are the struts original? Have you had any other work done on the suspension recently?
It sounds to me like it might be worn out struts. Five years is very early, but of you do a lot of driving on poor roads it is possible. Does it pop when you vigorously bounce the car’s front end up and down?