2007 Nissan Quest

I have a 2007 Nissan Quest with only 74,000 miles. We recently bought new tires for it (like about year ago, and not very expensive either) and in the past few weeks it has developed road noise. I know sometimes tires wear differently and generate noise but this is more of a “whirring” sound. Could it be bearing? Torque converter? Axles? Any help or advice would be great.

Disclaimer: I Don’t Know A Nissan From A Dish Pan As There Are No Dealers Here Where I Live, But . . .
. . . Is The Noise Definitely Caused By The Vehicle’s Speed On The Road And Not The Engine’s Speed/RPM ? Can You Hear Any Of The Noise When The Car Is Stopped And The Engine Is Accelerated ?

According to Nissan, some of these 2004 - 2007 Quest vehicles develop a “buzzing/whining” noise. The noise comes from one or both secondary timing chains. The fix is to replace both chains and tensioners, using the parts specified by Nissan.

Noisy timing chains could probably be heard when the vehicle is stopped and the engine RPMs increased a bit.

CSA