2005 Honda Pilot - fixed my window regulator

I just wanted to thank you all for this forum. I have a 2005 pilot ,which had a drivers side window regulator that came apart which I replaced but when I put new one in I was trying to line up screw holes to window before I connected everything and regulator would’nt work. I read some of the forums and learned that the door light plug needed to be connected. thank you cause I tried the control switch and the little black box first. Worked great after connecting that plug

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. I also have received a lot of good information in helping me maintain my cars

You disconnected a wire when you removed the regulator. And did not connect it when you installed the new one. And that prevented the regulator from working? I’ll make a note of that.

Congratulations on diagnosing and fixing it yourself. I’ve learned a lot from this site too. For example, a guy I know told me his steering wheel was stuck and he could only drive in circles. Just from that information I knew what kind of car he drove… A Revolvo! :laughing: