2004 Toyota Camry wobbles on acceleration

I have a 2004 camry SE Automatic. When i accelerate my whole car starts to vibrate/wobble… when i let off the gas it kinda goes away… not completely but mosly… there is no clicking when i turn… i took off both front tires and kinda rolled the rotor back and forth and its deffinitly loose. Theres alot of play seems like back by the inner cv joint, and its the same on both sides… someone please help !! And pleasse god dont tell me its something with my transmission!!

Hay my friend I have a few more questions. Does your car shutter at all speeds? When you push on the gas pedal the Shutter goes away?

If so, it may end up being the worst, I’m sorry. I just had a rebuilt trans put in my 2013 Camry.
I had garages tell me it was the motor mounts, I finally had the car sent to check the trans.
You will need to check the transmission fluid for shaving, if not your in great shape. It could be the “Tork Converter” I hope this information helps.

Regards,
Don M

REMAN.AXLES ARE VERY REASONABLE AND JOB IS NOT LABOR INTENSiIVE.
YOUR CAR IS WORTH THE REPAIR. A LOT MORE RUNNING LEFT IN
THIS TOY.

Check the large bushings on the lower control arms

If the bushings are worn, it allows the lower control arms to shift when accelerating.

And you get a vibration/wobble because the front tires go out of alignment.