2004 Mazda 3 electrical problems~PLEASE HELP!

I have a 2004 Mazda 3, manual, I’ve had it for about a year and a half. I have not had any problems with it until very recently. On Wednesday night, I was driving on the way home and while driving, all the inside lights shut off and then turned back on. The car did not shut off, we did not have to restart it and the radio/clock saved the time/stations. The car was fine on Thursday and Friday morning. About 1 p.m. on Friday, I turned off the car and went into a client’s house. Nothing happened when I turned off the car, but when I got back to the car after about 15 minutes and started it, the radio did not come on and the clock did not come on. The trip mileage reset itself. None of the interior lights came on. Then after about 5 minutes, the clock and the radio turned back on, but had totally reset themselves. Then after about 2-3 minutes, the radio and clock turned off again. It appears there is no power going to the radio and clock. Neither have come back on. Since that all happened, I have tried to use my key fob to lock the doors and that no longer works, nor can I lock the doors by pushing the button from the inside of the car. I have to manually lock all the doors. I also cannot unlock the doors with the key fob, but can unlock the doors with the button on the door. When I try to lock the doors from inside the car with the lock button on the door, it makes a clicking noise, but does not actually lock them. In addition, there are no inside lights at all, such as my map lights. The lights that are supposed to come on when the headlights are on are not turning on. The air conditioner resets itself everytime the car is turned off and then back on. The air is still on, but you have to push the A/C button everytime. Finally, each time the car is turned on, the gas gauge goes crazy for about 10 seconds and then stabilizes, which it had previously stabilized itself right away, and the trip mileage resets itself every time you turn the car on. I think that is everything that has happened today. We have checked all the fuses and none are blown. We have also checked the battery terminals and they are fine. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions anyone has.

You need to check all the fuses. In particular there is another fusebox somewhere under the hood, and one fuse in particular controls radio, clock, map light, etc. Find that one and maybe replace even if it looks good.

You have a bad power connection to the areas mentioned. I would try to get a service manual and check the area that supplies power to those items that are having touble. Investing in a manual now and it will save you money later.

Is this car still under warranty? If so let the dealer sort out the problem.

we’ve checked all the fuses already and it is just out of warranty, very sadly…