2004 Buick Rainier CXL l6 No air blowing

I have a 2004 Buick Rainier CXL L6, I am in the military, and after my vehicle has sat for around 6 months I had to recharge the battery/jump the vehicle, the front right low beam was out, I replaced this, and now no air whatsoever is blowing through any vent in the vehicle. I was wondering what that could be. I had a blend door actuator problem before, where it would only blow through certain vents, which I fixed a while ago(before letting it sit). Now I can’t hear or feel any air being pushed throughout the vehicle. Thanks

Did you check the fuse for the blower?

Tester

No I have not @Tester, I will do that. Thanks for your input

I checked the blower fuse and switched some around, no success. The if I turn on the rear seats vents air comes through. Nothing from the front. I can hear the compressor. Any other ideas?

Turn the ignition switch on, set the blower speed to high, and with the handle of a screwdriver, reach under the passenger side of the dash and rap on the blower motor.

If the blower starts working, replace the blower motor assembly.

Tester

Check the MODE door actuator.

Assuming that the blower isn’t working on any of the speed settings the problem may be the blower motor itself of you may possibly have a solid state speed controller that is faulty. If you have a speed adjustment knob that is variable and not a few set speed positions then you have that kind of speed controller. It may have burned out. You can apply power directly to the motor to see if it is working like it should.